It is no secret that there has been a deluge of infertility treatments flooding the market. These have been an amazing advance in the medical world. The surgeries and hormone treatments and prescription medication plans are all amazing and have done wonders to start and expand families.
Some women, however, would like to increase fertility naturally. There are plenty of options for that route as well. Here are a few tips on how to increase fertility in women naturally.
- Relax: Infertility can be stressful and frustrating, and it can cause pain for all areas of your life be it emotional, spiritual, mental, and even physical. This stress can drastically reduce your chances of conceiving. RELAX! This is one of the first steps you must take to get pregnant naturally. Chill out and enjoy what you have and stop your worrying long enough to let your body do what it needs to do.
- Raise Legs After Intercourse: This has more to do with physics that anything else. After making love, don’t run to the shower and get on with your life. Lay on your back and raise your legs above your head. Let gravity to its job. This s a way of increasing fertility naturally without even a doctor’s appointment.
- Quit Smoking: For those hopeful mothers addicted to tobacco, quitting that nasty habit can be the fastest way to get pregnant naturally. Rid your body of those disgusting toxins, and you will find so many health benefits you will be shocked you never chose to do it sooner. One of those health benefits is faster conception.
- Acupuncture: This has been a new favored natural fertility treatment, especially for older women. Acupuncture has helped with getting pregnant after 40 naturally. If you are over 40 and trying for children, do not give up hope. Call your local acupuncturist and see if getting pregnant over 40 naturally is possible for you.
- Talk to Others: Keeping all your feelings and disappointments bottled up are harmful to your emotional state. Remember how a relaxed woman is a more fertile woman. You need a place to vent your frustrations about this very real struggle. Getting pregnant over 40 naturally is much easier when the lines of communication are open about this trial, especially with your partner.
- Diet and Exercise: A healthy woman is a fertile woman. This is especially poignant for older woman. The oldest woman to get pregnant naturally was happy, relaxed and healthy. If you are carrying extra weight, or are physically weak and out of shape, then it is time to do yourself a favor and get healthy. This will make it much more likely for you to conceive quickly.
The final tip is to be happy. Children are amazing. You are so right to want one in your life, but there are many other things in your life to be happy about. Recognize some of those things and find contentment in the life you have now. This might help you to relax, which could in turn help you get pregnant naturally.