For those involved in hydroponic gardening, it is important to have a good grow light to make the system work the best. So, who makes the best grow lights?
That depends on what you want from your grow lights, how much you are willing to invest, and what kind of hydroponics system you have set up. Grow lights can literally make or break your hydroponics experience, so finding the right one is important. Here are some of the best grow light options out there for different budgets and systems.
Hopefully it can help you figure out what to look for and where to find the best grow lights for your personal situation.
- Pro-Source Worldwide Illuminator LED Grow Lights: This is an awesome company that creates wonderful LED grow lights. They are very efficient, green in that they don’t use more energy than they need, and they last a long time. They can be a bit on the spendy side, but for the quality you get, it is worth the investment for most people who want to foray into the world of hydroponic gardening. We also like Pro-Source Worldwide illuminator LED Grow Lights because they are easy to use. Some of the other companies on this list will be cheaper or of better quality, but the ease of use is a big deal for a lot of people who don’t want to have to get an MIT degree before getting a successful grow light system set up.
- Hydro Grow LED 126 Watt Penetrator Pro LED Grow Light: These grow lights are so interesting. The units are compact, stylish, and pack quite a punch for such small units. They can be programmed on timers, have different light colors to use for different crops and can be utilized in small or large spaces. For the tech geek in you, this is the grow light system you will want. It can be a bit complicated to use, but for the most options and power for your buck, this is the way to go.
- UFO LED Grow Light: If you are looking for a grow light for your hydroponic gardening system that can double as a disco ball for your next dance party, then this is the grow light system for you. No, all joking aside, this is an interesting product. We wouldn’t put it at the top of any of our lists because there are cheaper, easier to use, and more efficient products out there, but this one has a fun factor that some of the other grow lights systems do not. The shape, design, and programming options of this grow light system are unique and interesting.
- 357 Magnum LED Grow Light: This is a very simple system to use. It doesn’t have a lot of the options of other systems, but for your simple gardening needs, this will cover it. It covers a wide span of space but is very thin and light weight compared to other systems of its caliber. It is also one of the more affordable systems since it is hard to break and lasts a long time. Having these factors means not having to replace it pretty much ever. This system never gives up and can handle a large area, which is great as you won’t have to buy more than one system or have to rotate your light as you would with smaller systems.
- AIBC LED: This company is a great one to look into when purchasing LED grow lights because they have an amazing variety of systems to choose from. The reviews on these lights are almost all positive no matter which system you look at. AIBC LED can get you a tiny light for a small area, big lights for big areas, or even small lights that have the ability to cover large areas. Colors, simplicity, whatever it is you are looking for in an LED grow light for your hydroponics system, this company can help you find it. The other thing we like about this company is their customer service. If you have questions or concerns, their customer service representative are there to offer help and assistance. This is not something you will find with every LED grow light provider, so definitely take that into consideration if you think you will need any help in the process of getting this all set up.
- LED Grow Lights Outlet: Here is the budget option for anyone looking for a good value on their LED grow light system. This company offers wholesale prices on their systems, and because they are a broker type company, they have many different systems to choose from. If you are still getting your feet wet in this whole hydroponics gardening idea, then this might be a good way to go. It will allow you to get the experience without breaking the bank. Later, if/when you decide that hydroponics is the coolest thing ever and you really want to jump in head first, you will have a better idea of what you want
There are many more LED grow light providers out there, but this list can give you a place to start and can show you what is out there and where to look.
In the end, the right grow light will be more dependent on you, your personality, personal situation, and budgeted amount. We can tell you our favorites, which is what this article is all about, but what works for you may not be one of those. Just try to keep an open mind, have patience, and for sure keep all your receipts so that you can return any system that doesn’t fulfill your needs.
Many people have found success with LED grow lights in their hydroponics system, so there is no reason you shouldn’t be able to join the ranks of fulfilled hydroponics system managers now that you have some direction on how to find the best grow light system out there.
– See more at: http://wickedhowtos.com/hydroponicsystems/category/grow-lights#sthash.GLq3H47C.dpuf