How To Fight A Speeding Ticket – 5 Ways Police Radar Can Malfunction
Traffic tickets are extremely common and costly! A person getting a traffic ticket happens nearly every 3 seconds around the World and 90% of people admit guilt right when they are pulled over.
|That is a HUGE mistake! How to fight the ticket is on everyone’s mind as soon as they are pulled over but they NEVER actually know how. They let the state and government win without a fight which you could EASILY win!|
Have you heard of traffic ticket scam? Well I am sure you have and that’s what these cops are doing to you out on the road! You must fight back against all speeding tickets especially. Beating a traffic ticket is easy if you play your cards right and here is how. Many police officers radar units fail and here is 5 reasons why:
1. Panning – This happens when the hand held unit is swept across the dashboard of the car or the control unit mounted to the dash of the car.
|2. Mechanical interference – the air conditioning or heating fan in the police car, alternator, ignition noises, rotating signs near the roadway, anything mechanical that|
is operating in the vicinity of the roadway can throw off the readings.
3. Shadowing – all moving radar units have this problem since the targeted speed is calculated by subtracting the speed of the police car from the closing speed of the target.
4. Batching – this error is caused when the police car is either slowing down or accelerating when the radar unit is still calculating the speed of the targeted vehicle.
5. Radio or Microwave interference – any outside source of a frequency transmission such as a CB radio, Ham or police radio, radar from a local airport, cell phones, power lines, neon or mercury vapor lights, power sub stations, etc., any one of these interference’s can throw off the calculations of the radar unit.
In addition to these errors listed above, there are several ways that police officers can actually cheat on the reading. This has come about because some smaller communities have found that traffic tickets are an extremely effective way to raise money for their budget. These intentional errors may include the following:
1. Target one vehicle that is speeding and give out many speeding tickets to other people.
2. Whistle into the CB on the patrol car which will give out a high frequency pitch and will alter the speed that shows up on the radar unit.
3. Aim the unit at the ground and swing the unit up into the air.
4. Clock an airplane that’s flying very low.
5. Set the car mounted unit to calibrate and the unit will register whatever the patrol car vehicle’s speed is at the time.
So as you can see, the number one error that people make when getting a speeding ticket is admitting guilt. Once you admit guilt you have absolutely no chance to win in court! Fighting traffic tickets is a MUST everyone should know, it would save you over $1200 over the course of a few years for learning to fight just ONE ticket.
See Also: ‘How To Beat A Speeding Ticket’
Richard Gringer has been successfully teaching people all over America how to fight a [http://www.trafficticketeliminator.com]traffic ticket. He has compiled an award winning course that exposes [http://www.trafficticketeliminator.com]fighting a speeding ticket.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Richard_Gringer [http://ezinearticles.com/?Traffic-Ticket—Fight-Back!&id=1032053 ]http://EzineArticles.com/?Traffic-Ticket—Fight-Back!&id=1032053