If this is done properly, it’s a great way to get a guy frothing at the mouth and straining to get loose and ravage you–yes, it is recommended that you restrain him with rope or handcuffs because:
- it’s a huge turn-on for a lot of guys to be restrained while their woman does ‘naughty’ things to them, if it’s done right
- it keeps him from losing control and jumping all over you part way through your routine before you’ve finished (believe me, if you do a good job this is a very real possibility)
We’re not going to get too complicated here, just some essential bullets on what you’ll need to have and do, and a couple of instructional videos–you really can learn this in about 10 minutes, the moves are neither complicated nor difficult, and if you can dance at all and have any sense of rhythm then you’re already miles ahead.
Make It a Surprise or Plan It Out? Both Have Their Benefits…
Now, there are two possible ways to go about introducing the idea of a striptease: surprise him, or plan it out with him. The benefit of surprise is, well, it’s a surprise, and you probably know your man well enough so that you know whether or not something like this will go over well if you don’t bring the idea up with him before hand.
The benefit of planning it out with him is that you can find out what sort of outfit or costume (cheerleader, french maid, school girl, dominatrix, etc.), lighting, music, and location he would like to do it in, plus you can work out whether or not he might be ok with something like being restrained (highly recommended, but if he’s really against it definitely don’t force it), being naked AND restrained (oh, fun), possibly involving a friend (female, obviously) if you’re both ok with that (I’m a guy–can you tell? 😉 ) which will let you team up and choreograph something together.
If you do that, make sure you set up some guidelines and rules beforehand about who’s allowed to do what (touching, how much of her clothing comes off, how you’re going to make him take a blood oath not to ever tell anyone beforehand, etc.).
Clothing and Props
- It’s important to remember that you need to have enough stuff on such that taking it off will give you enough time to do a good striptease, you don’t want to get ridiculous, but you’ll definitely want to start out fully dressed plus some sexy lingerie underneath, for example.
- It doesn’t much matter if what you’ll be wearing is very uncomfortable or not, since you won’t have it on for very long: you can put it on right beforehand, and then you’ll have it all off in about 30 or 45 minutes. You do need to be able to move and wiggle about sufficiently–although it might be entertaining if you tripped and fell on your butt it’s probably not the type of entertainment that you want.
- *GREAT prop to have that most people don’t think of: a straight back chair. This is an extremely versatile prop that you can make your job ten times easier, as Carmen Electra demonstrates below:
- Go with a skirt or a dress (or a trench coat with just lingerie underneath and stiletto boots that match the coat, always a good choice), instead of tight jeans or pants since those will be much harder to take off in a sexy and smooth way.
- Stilettos are a must: whether they’re boots or shoes, they must have stilettos–can you imagine using anything else for a striptease, really? It’s just not right, like drinking anything other than milk with chocolate chip cookies–you could, but it’s still a terrible idea, and, frankly, downright blasphemous.
- Skirts are great for a multitude of reasons: one great move you can do is to turn around and lift up your skirt and show him your panties and a bit of your tushy. This is a very tantalizing angle (if it matters, my opinion on this as a straight guy is YES, that is super hot). You could even smack your bottom for him or wiggle it around in his face and tease him with it (he can’t touch, not yet anyway).
- Go all out on your hair and make up–you’re putting on a performance for him so you should look the part, plus the better you look the more confident and sexy you’ll feel and this will come through during your performance. Also, remember to pull your hair to one side while you’re dancing, as this shows off your neck and shoulder and is very seductive.
- A costume is optional, and this is going to be based entirely on your mans’ personal tastes: if you know of a certain fetish or preference he has that can be embodied in a cute costume (cheerleader, dominatrix, french maid, etc.), then that would be a great option. There’s always the old reliable collared shirt with a pencil skirt, seamed stockings, heels and your hair in a chignon (use a pencil to hold it up so you can pull it out and shake your lovely locks loose as part of your routine).
- Great lingerie is essential, and very easy these days to come by, and inexpensively, too. With the advent of Victoria’s Secret and Fredericks of Hollywood, sexy cheap knickers are easily available almost anywhere. Pick something that will show off your best assets and hide your flaws, and take your mans’ personal taste into account: if you know that he just adores your lovely round rump, then be sure to get something that shows that off for him.
- Stockings are great, here’s why: you can slowly and sensually slide them off, and this is an especially great move if you’ve got the recommended straight-backed chair to work with, as you can put your legs, one at a time, up on the chair and slowly slide the stocking off with both hands. You can go even further, if you like, and get garters and suspender belts to go with the stockings, as well. Also, you could put your foot right between your mans’ legs or on the arm of his chair, and then slowly slide the stocking off.
- Getting a bit of a tan, fake or real, can be a good thing to do a few days beforehand since, although it is a bit cliche, it does a great job of covering your imperfections and emphasizing your good parts, plus it makes you look slimmer and more toned.
- Wear a shirt with buttons, it automatically gives you something (the unbuttoning) slow, sensual, and revealing that you can do. Plus, when you take it off, turn around and shimmy it off your shoulders before dropping it to the floor.
I’ll tell you something that’s very important but a little counter-intuitive here: choose the music based on what you would like, not him. Pick the music that makes you feel sexy, seductive, and sultry.
The reason for this is that you’re the one who’s going to be dancing to it, he doesn’t move, and if it doesn’t make you feel sexy and hot, then it’s really going to cramp your style. If you want a few suggestions, I found this list on another site about how to striptease, and it’s full of really great suggestions plus her #1 suggestion is mine, too, I just couldn’t agree more, check it:
- Depeche Mode – Personal Jesus
- Madonna – Justify My Love
- Gwen Stefani – Luxurious
- Justin Timberlake – What Goes Around Comes Around / My Love
- Timbaland – The Way I Are
- Beyonce – Freakum Dress
- Kylie Minogue – Chocolate
- Kyuss – Gloria Lewis
- Jimi Hendrix – Hey Joe
- Andre 3000 feat. Norah Jones – Take Off Your Cool
- LL Cool J – You Should
- Notorious B.I.G. – Machine Gun Funk
- Lenny Kravitz – Are You Gonna Go My Way?
- Jamie Foxx – With You
And the all-time number one best choice ever for a song to strip to, is…Christina Aguilera’s “Nasty, Naughty Boy” (this song was originally intended to be a burlesque song!):
If you want something faster but still…dirrty, then:
and even more Christina in “Still Dirrty”:
What to Do
First, if you’re really interested in getting into this beyond just a single striptease for someone special, the program that my girlfriend used and got great (in my opinion 😀 ) results from was Carmen Electra’s aerobic striptease dvds (I’ve got a couple short video clips from it below), she assumes you’re a complete novice and she’s (according to my girlfriend) a great teacher.
A few important tips, and then I’ll let an expert here get into the specifics of it for you: smile and maintain eye contact as much as possible–this is very important and just makes a world of difference, trust me (even if your back is turned–turn your head and look back at him coyly); use your hips! there’s nothing more mesmerizing than a woman who knows what she’s doing moving her hips ; it’s a striptease: be slow, sensual, and…torturous (in a nice, flirty sort of way).
You want him just on the edge of losing control, and, right before he reaches his wits’ ends, then you finally satisfy him at the end (we’re presuming that you’re doing this for your boyfriend or husband and that there will be sex at the end of it, logically).
So that’s it, and now I’ll hand it over to…whoever this hot chick is (demo videos of proper strip teases are also below this, along with some links to exceptionally good sites that I found):
What a Well-Executed Strip Tease Looks Like
Carmen Electra does an awesome short strip tease (notice the straight back chair, plus all the different things she has on that she can play with and take off, like the men’s button-up shirt):
Additional Reading and Further Resources
In addition to Carmen Electra’s Striptease Collection (which, again, I highly recommend), there’s also another excellent DVD that’s focused specifically on stripping/exotic dancing without the aerobics or “workout” aspect of it called Exotic Dance: The Irresistible Art that’s also very good.
This chick, Velma Candyass (yes, really–love it 😀 ) has got a whole video series of “How to Strip” that is just excellent and you can see here: How to Strip Tease Part 1 (all other parts are on there as well)
Giving your man the best orgasm of his entire life is not as difficult a feat as it may seem. It is actually quite easy to tantalize him in the bedroom and you are going to learn how to do that today.
If you want to become the best lover he has ever had, then you need to learn these top sex tips today, so you can use them tonight!