5 Ways to Make My Computer Run Faster Myself
What is more frustrating than a computer freezing, locking up or just being pokey? Especially if you’re doing something important?
Here are 5 simple tips you can use to make your computer go faster.
- Adware, Malware and Spyware are one of the main cause of a slow PC. Installing an anti-malware program and running it regularly will often make a big difference.
- An external hard drive can be used to store all your music, games and photos. You can use it with multiple computers and save a lot of disk space.
- Consider registry cleaners. Good ones include Registry Easy and CCleaner. They will detect and repair Windows Registry problems and errors.
- Perform a Disk Cleanup. To do this, go to Start Program>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Disk Cleanup. From there, you’ll be able to delete temporary Internet Explorer files, recycling bin, offline files and some other types of unnecessary files.
- Remove unused programs. From the Control Panel, go to Add/Remove Programs. Be careful though, only remove programs that you KNOW you are not using. Since some programs are related to others, this can be tricky. Therefore, you need to know exactly what is needed on your system before removing it.
These 5 tips are sure ways to make your PC faster and you happier. By utilizing some or all, you will be optimizing your system and working efficiently.